On June 22nd from 12pm till late we have a Night of Cider Fuelled Scrumpy and Western music featuring The Mangled wurzels not just a tribute band, however, but performing Wurzels songs, old and new, blended with self-penned titles and some pop standards they’ve ‘Mangled’ in true Wurzels tradition.
- Disco every Saturday @The Globe Inn starts 9pm
- St Patrick’s day @ The Globe Inn with ollie back and sam on the fiddle 16th March 8pm
- The rugby 6 nations Wales v England Saturday 23rd February 4:45pm
- The Paul Rainey quartet plus special guests @ The Globe Inn 23rd March 8pm
- The mangled wurzels @ The Globe Inn 22nd June 12pm